- Log into your Firefly site as a Firefly Administrator and go into the Control Panel.
- Select Plugin Configuration, then choose Configuration for Behaviour Profile Plugin.
- Tick Enable Parent Portal Behaviour.
- Add in your behaviour types from PASS into Firefly. Here's an example of an export of behaviour from PASS. The Title and Subtitle items are text that's displayed directly on the Firefly page. The Identifier text needs to match that from PASS in the form of Type code-Category code. For example, in PASS you might have:
In Firefly, you would enter the following:
- Select Plugin Configuration to save your changes.
If you browse to a student's profile, you can now see the achievement and behaviour they've been given.