- Open the Control Panel, then select the Users tab.
- Choose Add user.
Enter the user's details. The username must be in lowercase and cannot contain any spaces or symbols. You can also add a description, email address and profile picture.Changes to profile pictures won't be visible until you clear the picture profile cache.
Select the Password tab.
- Set a password. Confirm your choice by retyping it.
OPTIONAL Define group membership. Select the Group membership tab, then start typing the name of a group or choose from the lists. The user can be removed from a group by choosing the X next to name of the group. One user can belong to multiple groups.
To give internal Firefly users the same permissions as students, simply add them to the Students group under Group membership.
- Select Add User to save your changes.
- First select the group to add users to.
- Browse to the .CSV file containing users' data.