Track your class' progress and update your students' marks.
- In the tab bar, select Classes.
- Choose a class.
- In the left menu, select Markbook.
- Review your markbook. You can see all the students in that class, all the tasks that you've set this class, and all the corresponding marks.
Explore the timeline by swiping left or right.
You can jump straight back to the most recent tasks by selecting >|.
- Select a student:
- If you've made any notes about them, these are displayed. You can also select Add a Note to add more.
- To see all the tasks associated with this student, select Marks and Feedback. This is great for parents' evening, as only this particular student's marks and feedback are visible.
- To view the student's profile page, select View Profile. Their profile will automatically open in Safari.
You can quickly set a task for this class by choosing Set a New Task in the top right.
Did you know you can add targets for each student?