Excuse a student to remove a task from their list.
- In the tab bar, select Tasks.
- Choose a task, then select Responses.
- Select the student you want to excuse.
- Select More, then choose Confirm Student is Excused.
- OPTIONAL Add a comment. For example, you might want to write down that you've received a doctor's note.
- Select Save confirmation.
The task history is updated. The student will receive a notification and the task will be removed from their task list.
Did you know you can easily remind students who haven't completed their work yet?