Write your first lesson plan for a class.When you prepare for class, you can also make sure Firefly has all of your class notes and lesson plans stored. Learn how to write a lesson plan that will show up on your dashboard and in your planner, so you don't lose your notes and can switch between classes easily.
- In the main navigation bar, select Planner.
- In the Day tab, find the lesson you want to add a plan to. In this example, we'll add a lesson plan for the Year 9 English class on Thursday, June 8.
- Select Write Lesson Plan. The editor opens.
- Type or paste in your text. In this example, we want to discuss characters from To Kill a Mockingbird with the class.
- OPTIONAL Use the editor toolbar to format your text and add links. In this example, we want to make sure the title of the book is italicised.
- To save your new lesson plan, select Done.
- If you change your mind about what to do in class, select Edit lesson plan.
Get started creating assignments to go with your lessons and set your first task.