Create a blog and write your first blog post.
- Go to the place in the menu you would like your blog to live, then select Create.
- Enter your title and choose the blog page type.
- Select Done. Your blog is created as a draft.
Select Create Blog Post.Whenever you want to create another post, simply go to your blog home page and select Create Blog Post.
- Give your post a title. Select Write Blog Post to open the editor.
- Write your post. The title of each post will appear in the left hand page menu with a (HIDDEN) label. It will only be visible to users with edit access. This is just for your convenience when editing your posts. Navigation for your blog is via the archive on the blog homepage and the related posts links. You can add all of Firefly's page content so you can include images, video and all kinds of resources from around the web.
- When you're ready to make your post public, select Publish in the top right.
You can also edit the blog homepage if you would like to include any introductory text. Simply select Edit Page when you are on the blog homepage.
Check out Firefly's tips on using blogs for increased parental engagement, meeting minutes and more!