Create an embed code on Twitter, then contact your full site admin to add it to a Firefly page.
- In a new tab, go to http://www.twitter.com.
- Select Log In.
- Enter your credentials.
- Select your profile photo in the top-right, then choose Settings from the drop-down.
- Choose Widgets from the left menu.
- Select Create new.
- OPTIONAL Customise the widget. You can customise the widget to change the timeline source or display options if you'd like, but the default settings work just fine for most purposes.
If you want to embed a timeline other than your own, simply change the username. The preview on the right will update accordingly.
- Select Create Widget.
- Copy the embed code to your clipboard displayed beneath the preview then send it to your admin.
- FOR ADMIN Back in Firefly, navigate to the Firefly page of the staff's choice.
- FOR ADMIN Select Edit Page.
- FOR ADMIN Paste the code directly into the editor.
- FOR ADMIN Select Done or Publish to save your changes.