Copy an equation created using the Equation Tool in Word and add it to your Firefly page.You should be able to copy your equation and paste it directly into a Formula component without doing anything.
However, if this doesn't work properly and you get random characters instead please try the procedures below.
Word 2010 & Word 2011 (Windows & Mac)
- In Word's main menu, select Preferences.
- In the Authoring and Proofing Tools section, select Equations.
- Under When copying an equation, choose Copy MathML to the clipboard as plain text.
- Select the Design tab, then use the Equation Tool to create your formula.
- Copy your formula.
- Back in Firefly, in the editor toolbar select More... > Formula.
- Paste your formula.
- Select Done.