Add images from your device to any Firefly page.
- In the editor toolbar, select Image.
- Choose Select Files From Your Computer.
- Choose the image you want to add, then select Open or Choose.
- OPTIONAL Type your text in the Caption box to add it to the footer of your image.
- OPTIONAL Select Link to create a link from the image to a web page, file, or another Firefly page.
- Select Add image.
The image is added to your page.
You can also drag and drop images from your computer's file manager straight onto your Firefly page.
Did you know you can edit your images directly in Firefly?