Create visual links to websites, files or other Firefly pages, allowing easier navigation around your site.
- In the editor toolbar, choose More... > Navigation.
- Select the setup:
- To link to all the subpages, choose Automatically link to sub-pages.
- To link to a URL of your choice, choose Link to any pages, sites and resources yourself. In this example, we'll choose this setup.
- Choose a style: Images, Patterns or Icons. In this example, we'll go with patterns.
- Select Next.
- Select one of the available patterns. The colours will automatically be chosen to match your site's look and feel.
- Set a URL and title. If you want to have more than one link, you can select Add another link. To reorder the links, use the up and down arrows.
- Select Done. The navigation is added to your page. The links won't be clickable until you publish the page.
- Select Publish or Done.
You can also add automatic navigation to sub-pages.