Check whether or not a page has been viewed by a specific person, group or class.
- Go to the page you want to check page visits for.
- At the bottom of the page, select Check visits by person.
- Type the name of the person, group or class, or choose from the lists.
- Select Check visits by person.
- Review the data:If a person has accessed the page before, the last time they accessed it will be displayed under Last Accessed. If not, the word Never will be displayed instead.
- When you're done, select Close.
You can check page visits for up to 2000 people at once. This is handy to check if parents have all accessed the school news page, for example.
If you want people to visit a specific page, try recommending it to them.