If you've made a mistake or want to see an older version of your page, you can revert to a previous save.
- Go to the page you want to see the history for.
- Choose Edit Page.
- Select the arrow next to Done.
- Select History.The page history is displayed. The Previous version: drop-down shows all page edits, ordered by chronological order from the most recent. You can also see which user made the edit.
- Choose a version, then decide whether to view or edit:
- If you don't want to make any changes, select View.
- If you want to make changes, select Edit this version. Modify the page as you'd like, then choose Done.
The page is updated according to your changes, if you made any.
Remember, Firefly saves every 30 seconds in the background so you can always pick up editing where you left off!