Manually mark quizzes you've added to a task.
These instructions are only for tasks with questions that require manual marking. If you left Mark manually deselected when you created your questions, then the worksheet will be marked automatically instead.
- In the main navigation menu, select Tasks.
- Choose a task containing a worksheet.
- Select the Task Responses tab.
- Choose a student.
- Select the link next to Submitted worksheet.
- Manually mark the answers. You can add extra feedback for each question if you'd like.
- The mark is automatically calculated for you at the end. You can also enter general feedback on the task and a grade/level descriptor.
- When you've finished, select Save.
- The task history is updated and your response is ready to send. Select Send Response to 1 Student if you'd like the student to receive their mark and feedback immediately.