Coronovirus information and updates
Advice and Guidance
If you are experiencing disruption due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak, please visit our Help Centre section, Helping you respond to the impact of COVID-19 for guidance on how Firefly can support you at this time.
Firefly Server Status
With the number of schools moving to online teaching with Firefly we are experiencing very high load on our servers at times. Whilst we are continually monitoring demand and adding capacity where necessary, you can check on the status of your region through our Firefly System Status page.
Keep up to date with our latest news and communications regarding the current school closures and Firefly services.
Support and Events
Firefly Learning Community
Want to talk to other teachers using Firefly? Check out the Firefly Learning Community to see what other teachers are doing to make Firefly work for them.
We offer training courses both online and in school. These are run by our expert trainers and offer a great way to introduce your staff to Firefly, top up your knowledge or learn to use the latest features.
Latest blog posts
- Product Update - go beyond the grade with our latest markbook update
- Facing School Closures: How Dulwich College is driving innovative online learning practices
- Best practice for supporting parents during school closures
- Best distance learning practice for Web-Conferencing
- A guide to managing school closures
- Making the most of smartphones for parental engagement