- In the main navigation bar, select Your Children then choose a child.
- On your child's profile page, scroll down to the Tasks Set section and choose View All Tasks.
Use the filters and sorting to find the tasks you want to view. For example, you can change whether you are seeing tasks is order of set or due date, and you can choose to only see tasks set by a specific teacher. The badges let you know if a task is done, overdue or marked.
- Choose a task.
Review the task history and the interactions between your child and the teacher.If your child has submitted a file, you can select the filename to view or listen to it.
As a parent, you will not be able to open these tasks however you will be able to see:
- What the work is (Task title)
- When it needs to be done by (Due date)
- If it has been completed (or whether it is Overdue, Done or To Do)
Tasks from Microsoft Teams for Education