When you're ready to introduce your staff, students and parents to the Firefly apps, use these emails to help get new users up and running.You could copy and paste these drafts into an email or letter and adapt as appropriate. Make sure to update the school code!
Draft letter for teachers
I would like to introduce you to the Firefly for Teachers app which is available for staff to use. The app works in conjunction with Firefly and allowing you to continue your important daily work and keeping you informed of updates from wherever you are. On the app, you can:
- Plan your lessons
- View your messages
- Set and mark homework
- Track student progress
Draft letter for parents
We are delighted to introduce you to the Firefly for Parents app. The app works in conjunction with our Parent Portal, helping you to stay up to date with the latest news and information concerning your children from your mobile phone or tablet. On the app, you can:
- View profiles for your children, including their attendance records, personal blogs, marks and tasks.
- Read messages from teachers or staff.
- View recommended bookmarks.
Draft letter for students
I would like to introduce you to the Firefly for Students app. This app can be downloaded to your mobile phone or tablet and will help you to manage your school work. On the app, you can:
- Review your planner and lessons for the day.
- View and complete homework assignments.
- Receive feedback from your teachers.
- See messages sent from your teachers.
You will require our school code to log in for the first time. This is YOURSCHOOLCODE, and it can be found under your account settings.