Learn about and find documentation for the Firefly for Students apps.
The Firefly for Students apps help teachers stay on top of their homework from wherever they are.
When teachers are using the apps, schools see benefits, including:
Receiving fewer password requests to your school’s IT team.
Reaching students immediately with new messages or assignments.
- Helping students keep track of their schedules and tasks.
With the apps, students can:
- Log in once, without having to constantly remember passwords.
- View assignments from their teachers and submit responses.
- See their planners and be ready for upcoming classes.
- Receive messages from their teachers and school, so they don't miss important updates.
You can review the Firefly for Teachers app documentation to familiarise yourself and to help point students in the right direction when they are using the apps. Distribute or share these guides using the email template found on Introducing users to the Firefly apps. These guides contain helpful videos and instructions to familiarise users with Firefly's apps.
The Firefly for Students (Apple) guide shows students how to log into the app, complete tasks, read messages, and view their schedules for Apple (iOS) devices.
The Firefly for Students (Android) guide shows students how to log into the app, complete tasks, read messages, and view their schedules for Android devices.