Learn about and find documentation for the Firefly for Teachers apps.
The Firefly for Teachers and Teacher Planner apps help teachers stay on top of their work from wherever they are.
When teachers are using the apps, schools see benefits, including:
Receiving fewer password requests to your school’s IT team.
Giving teachers more control over where, how and when they mark and assign tasks.
With the apps, teachers can:
- Log in once, without having to constantly remember passwords.
- Create, edit and assign tasks.
- Review and mark assignments from students.
- View their planners and create lesson plans on-the-go.
- Track student progress, including using the markbook.
You can review the Firefly for Teachers app documentation to familiarise yourself and to help point teachers in the right direction when they are using the apps. Distribute or share these guides using the email template found on Introducing users to the Firefly apps. These guides contain helpful videos and instructions to familiarise users with Firefly's apps.