- Log into your Firefly site as a Firefly Administrator and go into the Control Panel.
- Select Plugin Configuration, then choose Configuration for Behaviour Profile Plugin.
- Tick Enable Parent Portal Behaviour.
- Add the behaviour types:
- The Title and Subtitle items are text that's displayed directly on the Firefly page.
- The Identifier needs to match the information you have iSAMS. It should be the Module Type, followed by a hyphen and then the Category. For example, if you have a Module Type called Commendation and a category called Gold under it, you should enter Commendation-Gold (no spaces).
If you run into any issues, please get in touch with [email protected].
- Select Plugin Configuration to save your changes.
If you browse to a student's profile, you can now see the behaviour they have been given.