- Log into your Firefly site as a Firefly Administrator and go into the Control Panel.
- Select Plugin Configuration, then choose Configuration for Behaviour Profile Plugin.
- Tick Enable Parent Portal Behaviour.
- Add the behaviour types. The Title and Subtitle items are text that is displayed directly on the Firefly page. The Identifier text needs to match the Sanctions and Rewards that are configured in SchoolBase.
- Select Plugin Configuration to save your changes.
If you browse to a student's profile, you can now see the behaviour they've been given.