Add a Google, Yahoo! or iCal Calendar so that students, teachers or parents can view what's on in the coming days or weeks.
- Find the calendar you would like to add to the page.
- Make the calendar public.
- Find and select the public address in iCal format.
- Copy the URL.
- In Firefly, select Edit Page then choose More... > Calendar.
- Select Google, Yahoo! or iCal Calendar and choose External Website as the source. Paste the URL into the address box.
- Select your display style and date range, then choose Done.
Follow the instructions in this article (external link) to configure Exchange to output an iCal feed for the calendar you wish to publish. You should be able to obtain an address (URL) that ends with .ics.