As an administrator, you can view the site as someone else in order to check that the permissions and dashboard are properly set up.
- Select your Profile, then choose View site as... from the menu.
- Start typing the name of the person you want to view the site as, then select them.
- Select Next.
To confirm, select View site as. You're taken to the user's dashboard and can see exactly what they can when they're logged in.
Any action you take while viewing the site as another user will be performed as if they had taken the actions themselves.
- You can dismiss the warning message by selecting the X
- Check that the main navigation bar, dashboard, and content are as expected.
- To view the site as yourself again, select the arrow next to the user's profile and choose View site as yourself.