We've put together a selection of training options that you can make use of to make ensure that new staff and those who might need a reminder have the opportunity to make the most out of Firefly.
- Step-by-step tutorial - videos and tutorials to get anyone started using Firefly for the first time.
- Online training - your group of new staff can have a dedicated session over the web with one of our experienced trainers.
- Training visit - book a visit from one of our trainers to cover new staff induction (we'll do our best to fit another session for advanced users at the same time!)
- Refresher training - book a trainer either online or for a visit where we can make sure everyone is making the most of Firefly and any new features.
- Workshops - come and take part in a day of practical, hands-on training led by one of our experienced Firefly Consultants with opportunities to ask questions and discuss ideas.
Our Accelerator Programme for Teachers takes them through a sequence of activities sent as simple assignments directly via email that they can complete at their own pace.
As soon as each assignment is completed, the programme sends them the next until they have fully completed the full practice. Each practice is hands-on with the end result being a tangible strategy or teaching resource you can use with your students and their families.
Its easy to get started - just register here.