Automatically set up personal blogs for Firefly users by adding the Quick Blog component to the dashboard.
Decide who should have a personal blog.Personal blogs are automatically created when the Quick Blog component is added to a dashboard that they can access. For example, to create a personal blog for all your students you should add the Quick Blog component to the student dashboard.
- From the dashboard, select the arrow next to Switch Dashboard and choose Edit Page.
- Select More... > Quick Blog.
- Select Done to add the component. We suggest moving it to the top of the dashboard for maximum visibility.
- Select Done or Publish to save your changes to the dashboard.
- Access a personal blog:
- To access your own personal blog, select the arrow next to your name and choose Personal Pages from the drop-down. The personal blog is directly above it in the left menu.
- To access another user's personal blog, search for their name and choose Profile. The link to their personal blog is displayed under the Blog heading.