Submit a comment, file, photo or audio clip, or simply mark your work as done.
- In the tab bar, select Tasks.
- Choose a task.
Select Send a Response to Your Teacher.
If your assignment contains questions, select Complete the Questions to see and answer the questions.
- Choose a type of response:
- To attach a file that's hosted on Google Drive, Office 365, or iCloud, select Send a File.
- To write a comment or question, select Send a Comment.
- To attach a photo or video, select Send a Photo or Video. You can choose one that's already on your phone, or capture a new one.
- To record an audio message, select Send an Audio Recording.
- To move the task to your list of completed tasks, select Mark as Done.
In this example, we'll be sending a comment.
Once you've attached a file or sent a response to a task, you can't remove it, so make sure you are attaching the final version of your work!
- Enter a comment, then select Send.
Your comment is sent and added to the task history.
To return to tasks list, select Tasks.
In your tasks list, a grey arrow appears next to the task you responded to – this indicates you were the last one to respond.
- To view the tasks that you have marked as done or confirmed as completed, select Done.
To make a Marked as Done task as a Marked To Do, simply swipe left on the task.
If you are trying to mark as a completed task as a To Do, a notification will let you know that the task has already been archived by the teacher.
Need a little more time to complete a task? Set yourself a reminder before it's due.