Send your teacher a file or page in response to a task.
- In the main navigation bar, select Tasks.
- Choose a task.
- Select Send a File.
- Attach your work:
- To attach a file, choose Attach File, then choose Attach File from Computer, Attach File from Google Drive, Attach File from OneDrive, or Attach File from Site.
- To attach a Firefly page, choose Attach Existing Page. Select the page and choose Attach. You can attach as many pages as you want.
Choose your file(s).
You can attach up to 10 files or pages to a single task.
Select Send file.
Once you've attached a file to a task, you can't remove it, so make sure you are attaching the final version of your work!
- OPTIONAL If your task has questions, select Complete the Questions.
- A window of your questions will appear. Answer the questions then select Submit and Mark as Done.
The task history is updated with a link to your file(s) or page(s).