Use the powerful annotation tool to give students feedback, then mark their work.
- In the tab bar, select Tasks.
- Choose a task to mark.
- In the left menu, select Responses.
- Choose a student. If a student has submitted work which you haven't responded to yet, Marked as Done is displayed under their name.
- Select the filename to open the student's work directly in the app.
Select a tool from the annotation toolbar. The selected tool will be highlighted in blue. In this example, we'll be using the pen tool.
You can use as many types of annotations as you want.
- To add your annotation, write directly on the document then tap the pen icon again to stop using the tool.
- When you've finished annotating the file, select Feedback and Marks.
- Select Add Mark, Grade or Feedback. This marking type was decided when you created the task and is prepopulated here.
- Enter your mark and add some feedback and choose Save.
- To close the Feedback and Marks window, select Done.
- Select Save.
The task history is updated with your changes.
If you're ready to send your marks and feedback to the student, select Send Responses to 6 Students.