Use the markbook to view your students' past marks and track their progress.
- In the tab bar, select Markbook. You can see all the students for a given class, all the tasks that you have set this class, and all the corresponding marks. The name of the current class is displayed at the top of the screen.
Explore the timeline. Tasks are displayed with their corresponding marks and sorted according to their due date. To move backwards or forwards in time, swipe left or right.You can jump straight back to the most recent tasks by selecting >|.
- To switch to another class, choose Select Class.
- Select a class.
- Select a student:
- If you've made any notes about them, these are displayed. You can select Add a Note to add more.
- To see all the tasks associated with this student, select Marks and Feedback. This is great for parents' evening, as only this particular student's marks and feedback are visible.
- To view the student's profile page, select View Profile. It will open in Safari.