Mark or grade your students' work on the go.
- In the tab bar, select Tasks.
- Choose a task.
- In the left menu, select Responses.
- Choose a student.
- Select their submission to open it.
- Review their work, then select Feedback and Marks.
- Select Add Mark, Grade or Feedback.
Enter your mark, grade, or feedback. The option you selected when setting the task is prepopulated here.
You can add whole numbers or use half marks, such as 9.5.
- Select Save.
- Select Done to close the window.
Select Save to close the submission.
If you have more submissions to mark, select Save and next student. This automatically takes you to the next student whose work you haven't marked yet.
Your mark, grade, and feedback are saved but not shared with the student yet.
- To send marks and feedback to the student, select Send Response to 1 student.
- Select Send to confirm.
Your mark, grade and feedback are added to the task responses and visible by the student. If your student has the app, they'll receive a notification.
All your marks and grades can be found in your markbook.