Create a progress page, then recommend it to staff so they can keep you updated on how much they've read.
Create a progress check page.
Check out more information about creating progress checks.
- At the bottom of the page, select Recommend this page.
- Enter the name of the person or groups you'd like to recommend the page to, then select Next.
- OPTIONAL Add a short message to go with your recommendation. For example, a deadline for them to complete the work by.
- Select Recommend this page.
- To view users' progress, select Display Report.
- Select the Filter drop-down, then choose an appropriate group. The results for that group are displayed.
- Review the progress users have made. For each user, you can see a tick for every step of the progress check they have completed. If there's nothing, then they haven't completed that step yet.
- OPTIONAL Select Export to Excel to download the report for further analysis.