Send a trip permission form to parents, then review their submissions.
If you'd like to be notified when someone submits a form, select the arrow next to Publish and choose More page options. In the Form tab, enter your email address then select Change Page to save.
- At the bottom of the page, select Add Recipients.
- Enter the name of the person or groups you'd like to send the page to, then select Next.
- OPTIONAL Add a short message to send to your recipients.
- Select Send this form.
- To view form submissions, select Display Report.
Review the form submissions. You can filter your view by who has or has not responded as well as the date the form was submitted.
You can send a reminder to all those who have yet to complete the form or just a specific recipient. They will receive a push notification and a message with a link to the form.
- OPTIONAL Select Export This List to CSV to download the filtered view of the form submissions.
- OPTIONAL Select Export to Excel to export all form responses regardless of whom the form was sent to.
To remove recipients from the form select the X next to the recipient or group name. To remove all recipients from the form select Clear All.
You can reuse these forms as many times as you want by selecting Clear All. You can easily edit your form by selecting Edit Page at the bottom of the page.