Create Maths tests and assignments that contain formulae directly in Firefly.
- Create a new page.
- Choose the page type. For a Maths test, we recommend one of the following:
In this example, we'll be using the Assignment type.
You won't be able to change the page type after creation, so make sure to choose carefully. For more information about each type, check out the resources section.
- Select Done. Your page is created as a draft.
- Select More... > Formula.
- Add your formula. For more information about the Formula component, see this page.
- In the editor toolbar, select Question.
- Add a question. In this example, we'll be using Multiple Choice.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 as needed.
- OPTIONAL Add some styling to your components. For example, select a formula then choose Graph Paper from the Styles drop-down.
- Select Publish or Done.