Change the style of your blog to a visual blog.
Differences between a regular blog and a visual blog:
- Blogs display text-based abstracts of five posts per page. Visual blogs display image-based abstracts of twelve posts per page.
- Abstracts in an ordinary blogs can include a title, author, summary, publication date and an image. Abstracts in visual blogs must use an image and title.
- Both display styles will look great and work beautifully across devices without you needing to do extra work.
In both display styles, the functionality for creating and editing individual posts is the same.
The visual blog uses the first image on each post to create the homepage. It will also use the first gallery image.
Images must be at least 550px by 300px or they won't be displayed. This is to avoid presenting a distorted image.
Option 1: if you've already created a blog
- Select Edit Page on your blog homepage.
- Select the blog component. A blue highlight appears.
- Select the cog in the top-right corner.
- Choose Visual Blog from the Display Style drop-down.
- Select Done.
- Select Publish or Done.