- From your blog homepage, open the Page Options menu next to Publish or Done.
- Select Advanced.
- In the Change Permissions window, the Allow viewers to comment section gives you three commenting options:
- Yes: users can comment on the page and comments will be visible straight away.
- Yes, moderated by editors: users can comment on the page, but their comments will only be visible once page editors have given approval.
- No: users cannot comment on the page.
- Select Done.
- Select Publish or Done to save your changes.
For easy discussion with a whole class, try using a forum instead.