Create a brand new Firefly page from scratch.
- In the main navigation, choose Resources and select a section to add your page to.
- Go to the section you want to add a page to.
- Select Create.
- Enter a title.
- Choose a template. In this example, we'll be using Plain.
- Select Done. Your page is created as a draft.
- Enter your content.
- Save your work:
- If you want to make the page public, select Publish.
- If you want to keep working on it, select the arrow next to Publish and choose Save Draft.
Your page is created.
You can edit your page as many times as you'd like – just select Edit Page in the bottom right of your screen.