Add a Google, Yahoo! or iCal Calendar so that students, teachers or parents can view what's on in the coming days or weeks.
- Find the calendar you want to add.
- Ensure the calendar is public. A calendar needs to be public for other users to be able to see it.
- Find and select the iCal button for the calendar.
- Copy the calendar's URL.
- Back in Firefly, in the editor toolbar choose More... > Calendar.
- Select Google, Yahoo! or other iCal Calendars.
- In the Source drop-down, select External.
- In the Address field, paste your URL.
- OPTIONAL Use the Display style and Date range options to customise the way your calendar looks.
- Select Done.
Your calendar is added to the page. It will be automatically updated.
Learn how to view the calendar on the dashboard.