Create an embed code on Twitter, then contact your full site admin to add it to a Firefly page.
- In a new tab, go to http://www.twitter.com.
- Select Log In.
- Enter your credentials.
- Select your profile photo in the top-right, then choose Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Widgets from the left menu.
- Select Create new then choose Profile.
- Enter the Twitter handle that you want to embed.
- Select Embedded Timeline.
- Copy the embed code to your clipboard displayed above the preview then send it to your admin.
- OPTIONAL Customise the widget by selecting Set customization options. You can customise the widget to change the timeline source or display options if you'd like, but the default settings work just fine for most purposes.
The preview will update accordingly.
- FOR ADMIN Back in Firefly, navigate to the Firefly page of the staff's choice.
- FOR ADMIN Select Edit Page.
- FOR ADMIN Paste the code directly into the editor.
- FOR ADMIN Select Done or Publish to save your changes.