Add textbooks from Classoos to your Firefly pages and tasks.
This feature is only available for cloud-hosted schools.
You can add a textbook from Classoos into a Firefly page. If you have a subscription, you can add the books and pages you've annotated from your bookshelf. If you don't have a Classoos account, you can browse and add books for up to 14 days per book.
- Open the page to add a textbook to and choose Edit.
- From the More menu, select Classoos Textbooks.
- From the Catalogue tab, search for the book you want to add.
- Select View next to the book you want to add.
- Choose Add To My Bookshelf. If the book is in the public domain, you will have access for 365 days. If it's not, you and your students can view the textbook for 14 days.
- The book now appears on the Bookshelf tab. Choose the book you want to add.
- Navigate to the page you want to add, then select Choose a start page.
- Select Done.
- When you're done with the page, choose Publish or Done.
Students can now see these books and read them from Firefly. You can also add a textbook to a task.