Add files to your Firefly page to enable your students to access a wide range of resources such as Word, PowerPoint or PDF files.
- In the editor toolbar, select File.
- Choose Select Files From Your Computer.
- Select your file, then choose Open.
- Select Add File.
The file is added to your page.
You can also drag and drop files straight onto your Firefly page!
FIle editing options
When you select Add File, you can select the cog to help you organise and see your files in the different ways.
You can choose any of the following settings:
- New Folder. Selecting this option allows you to create a folder to put files in.
- Download File. Choose a file, then select this option to download a file that is already stored in Firefly.
- Edit Image. Select an image, then choose this option to open that image and edit it.
- File History. Choose a file, then select File History to learn more about this file.
- Set File Permissions. Select a file, then choose this option to change the permissions. You can select who can see and edit the chosen file.
- Set Folder Permissions. Choose a folder, then select this option to change the permissions. You can select who can see and edit the chosen folder.
- View As List. Choose this option to see all the files and folders in a list format.
- View As Grid. Choose this option to see all the files and folders in a grid format.
- Hide Deleted Items. Select this option to see files and folders that have been deleted.