Embed a Google Doc to give students wider access to resources and the ability to work collaboratively.
- In the editor toolbar, choose More... > Google Doc
- Select Choose Google Doc.
- Log in to Google.
- Select your document, then choose Select.
- Set your permissions. You can decide whether others can simply read the Google Doc or edit it.
- Choose the display size of your document.
- To add the Google Doc to your page, select Done.
The Google Doc is added to your page. You can open it in Google Docs by selecting the Open in Google Docs link beneath it.
You can also add files to your page.