Quickly build a series of visual links to a set of sub-pages and style them in a variety of different ways.
- In the editor toolbar, choose More... > Navigation.
- Select Automatically link to sub-pages.
- Choose a style: Images, Patterns or Icons. In this example, we'll go with patterns.
- Select Next.
- Select one of the available patterns. The colours will automatically be chosen to match your site's look and feel.
- Select Done. The navigation is added to your page. The links won't be clickable until you publish the page.
- Select Publish or Done.
If any sub-pages are subsequently created, then the links will update automatically.