Add a poll to your page to canvass opinion anonymously. This is a great way to quickly gather student, teacher or parent voice about any topic or area of school life.
- In the editor toolbar, select More... > Poll.
- Type in your question.
- Choose the answer type:
- If your question has a Yes/No answer, move on to the next step.
- If your question requires different answers, select Add Answer.
- To add the poll to your page, select Done.
- Select Publish or Done. The poll is added to your page.
- View your poll. You'll be able to see how many people voted for each answer, but votes are anonymous.
If you'd like to canvass opinion and check who voted for which answer, try creating a form page instead.