If you have materials from publishers that are SCORM compliant, you can add them to your Firefly page.
Firefly only supports SCORM 1.2 content.
- Navigate to the page where you'd like to add your SCORM content.
- Select Edit Page.
- Open Windows Explorer, then locate your page in the mapped network drive.
- Locate your SCORM content. It will appear as a folder on your computer. If it's a .zip file, double-click the file so that it displays as a folder.
- Move the SCORM folder into the Firefly folder which corresponds to your page.
- Back in Firefly, select More... from the editor toolbar and choose SCORM Browser.
- Select the arrow in the Folder box to open the drop-down menu.
- Choose your SCORM folder from the page menu.
- Select Done.
Your SCORM is now be added to your page. Select Publish or Done in the top right of your page to view the content.
SCORM not loading?
- It might be that your SCORM content is out of date. Firefly only supports SCORM 1.2 content. Try updating your content.
- It might be that you have selected the wrong folder. To add SCORM, your folder needs to contain a file called
imsmanifest.xml. If it doesn't, open folders within the first folder you tried until you find the
imsmanifest.xmlfile. This is the folder you need to add.