Move a page to a new location in the menu.
- Select the page you want to move, then choose Edit Page.
- Select the arrow next to Publish or Done.
- In the Page Options drop-down, select Location.
- Find the page's current location in the menu. The page is shown with a grey highlight.
- Select the place in the menu where you would like the page to be located:
- Choose a hard, black line if you would like the page to be located as an item in the main menu.
- Choose a black highlight if you would like the page to be located as a sub-page of the highlighted page.
- Select Done.
The page is moved to its new location and the menu is updated accordingly.