Change who has permission to view your page by adding more users or groups.
- Go to the page you want to edit the visibility settings for, then select Edit Page.
- Select the arrow next to Publish or Done.
- In the Page Options drop-down, select Advanced. The list of people who can currently see the page is displayed next to the Who can see this? heading.
- Choose Add Users.
- Type the name of a person or group, or choose from the pre-populated lists. Multiple groups or people can be added.
- Select Add.
- Select Done to close the window.
- Select Publish or Done for your changes to go live.