On pages, blogs, and forums, you can allow users to post comments to build up a rich dialogue of interactions.
- Go to the page you want to edit the visibility settings for, then select Edit Page.
- Select the arrow next to Publish or Done.
- In the Page Options window, select Advanced.
- Choose one of the options next to Allow viewers to comment:
- Yes: users can comment on the page and comments will be visible straight away.
- Yes, moderated by editors: users can comment on the page, but their comments will only be visible once page editors have given approval.
- No: users cannot comment on the page.
- Select Done.
- Select Publish or Done to make your changes live.