- Go to the page you want to edit the settings for, then select Edit Page.
- Select the arrow next to Publish or Done.
- In the Page Options window, select Advanced. The list of people who can currently edit the page is displayed next to the Who can edit this with moderation? heading.
- Choose Add to add users or groups to this list.
- Type the name of a person or group, or select from the pre-populated lists. Multiple groups or people can be added.
- Select Add.
- Select Done.
- Select Publish or Done for your changes to go live.
You can define who can edit your page without moderation as well.